Toyota Corolla vs. 2017 Honda Civic in San Antonio
Packed with great features, the 2017 Honda Civic blows away competition like the 2017 Toyota Corolla. If you’re in the market for a new sedan, consider purchasing a 2017 Honda Civic at Fernandez Honda! Aggressive styling, sleek lines and top technology make this car stand out. We’re here to show you how the Civic stacks up to its competitor so you feel confident when you test-drive the 2017 Honda Civic in San Antonio!
2017 Honda Civic vs. 2017 Toyota Corolla
- The 2017 Honda Civic comes standard with a cap-less fueling system. The Corolla does not offer a cap-less fueling system.
- Easier handling of the highway and low-effort parking are achieved with vehicle variable assist powering steering in the Civic. The Toyota Corolla does not come with this technology.
- The Honda Civic is 2.7 inches shorter than the Corolla L/LW/LXE making it easier to park and navigate in tight areas.
- Store more in the 2017 Civics’ trunk! The Civics’ trunk has 15.1 cubic feet verse the 13 cubic feet available in the Corolla.
- Cool your Civic down on a hot day or warm it up on an icy winter’s day from inside your house or apartment with remote starting system. The Corolla does not offer remote starting system so it will take a while to cool down or heat up.
- Don’t get caught driving at night without our headlights on in the Civic. The Civic comes standard with automatic headlight on/off feature so headlights automatically turn on at dusk and off at dawn. The Corolla does not offer automatic headlights. You must manually turn your headlights on and off.
- The Honda Civic comes in three bodystyles: coupe, sedan and four-door hatchback allowing customers style choices. The Corolla is not available in coupe or hatchback.
Are you ready to come test drive the 2017 Honda Civic in San Antonio at Fernandez Honda yet? We thought so! The Civic has long been a fan favorite and top contender among vehicles. Come experience its refined features up close! We know you’ll fall in love.