Test Drive the New 2017 Honda Fit in San Antonio!
The 2017 Honda Fit release marks its tenth year in production for Honda! New changes from increased cargo space, vibrant colors and added safety make the 2017 Honda Fit in San Antonio at Fernandez Honda better than ever.
Great gas mileage makes this car versatile for any location. Drive endless miles on the open highway or travel through cities with ease. Don’t let the size fool you – fitting almost anything in this car is a breeze!
Four seating modes adapt seats to haul boxes, plants and even a ladder!
- Utility Mode: Fold down the 2nd Row Magic Seat and you get up to 52 cubic feet of cargo space.
- Long Mode: By folding down the front and back passenger side seats, transporting a surfboard or ladder is easy.
- Tall Mode: Fold up the back seats to create up to 4 feet of vertical space!
- Refresh Mode: Fold down the front seat and recline the back to fit in a nice nap during lunch or between classes!
The 2017 Honda Fit combines the best of both worlds – small and versatile. You no longer need a large SUV to carry bulky objects because you don’t have to sacrifice size for storage in the Honda Fit.
Other 2017 Honda Fit features include:
- 1.5L In-Line 4 Cylinder
- 6-Speed Manual Transmission or Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with Sport Mode
- Hill start assist
- 10.6 gallon fuel tank capacity
- Security System with Remote Entry
- Smart Entry on EX and EX-L models
- One-Touch Power Moonroof with Tilt Feature on EX and EX-L models
- Vehicle Stability Assist™ with Traction Control
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Daytime Running Lights
- Advanced Compatibility Engineering™ (Ace™) Body Structure
- Dual-Stage, Multiple-Threshold Front Airbags
- Child-Proof rear door locks
- Drive’s and Front Passenger’s Seat-Belt Reminder
Sold yet? We thought so! Come test drive the new 2017 Honda Fit in San Antonio before they sell out at Fernandez Honda!