See How the Honda CR-V Beats the Tucson in San Antonio
Two common SUVs car buyers consider year after year are the 2017 Honda CR-V and Hyundai Tucson. The safety features, technology standards and reliability of these SUVs top the charts. If you’re stuck deciding between these two vehicles, Fernandez Honda makes your decision easier by comparing the two.
Features of the 2017 Honda CR-V in San Antonio
- There are over 24% more Honda dealers than Hyundai dealers
- CR-V LX’s standard 2.4 DOHC 4 cylinder produces more horsepower and pounds per feet torque than the Tucson SE’s standard 2.0 DOHC 4 cylinder
- FWD 2.4 4 cylinder auto gets 26 city/32 highway MPG*
- 4WD 1/5 turbo auto gets 27 city/33 highway MPG*
- Standard cap-less fueling system
- Offer larger tires than the Tucson
- Higher minimum ground clearance than the Tucson
- Front grille uses electronically controlled shutters to reduce drag and improve highway fuel economy when less cooling is needed
- Offers 3.7 cubic feet more passenger volume
- With rear seat up the CR-V offers 39.2 cubic feet cargo capacity
- With rear seats folded flat the CR-V offers 75.8 cubic feet
- A button automatically lowers the rear seats in the CR-V
Features of the 2017 Hyundai Tucson in San Antonio
- FWD 2.0 4 cylinder gets 23 city/30 highway MPG
- 4WD 1.6 turbo auto gets 24 city/28 highway MPG
- With rear seat up the Tucson only offers 31 cubic feet cargo capacity
- With rear seats folded flat the Tucson only offers 61.9 cubic feet
Test Drive a Honda CR-V in San Antonio
Interested in finding out more information on the 2017 Honda CR-V? Stop by Fernandez Honda, your San Antonio Honda dealer, to find out more information and take a CR-V for a spin around San Antonio. We look forward to handing over the keys to your brand new Honda CR-V!
*Based on 2017 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.